EAI GameNets 2023 will be held as an on-site conference with an option to present remotely (or as a fully-fledged online conference if the situation prevents the event from taking place on-site).
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Game theory is a multi-agent decision theory, which provides a mathematical theory tool to study the complex interactions between interdependent rational players and predict their strategic choices. As the rapid increase of decentralized wireless networks in beyond 5G and 6G communication networks, distributed Internet of Things and distributed massive MIMO systems, the game theoretic models can help us understand and evaluate the performance of complex wireless systems that cannot be completely modeled using traditional optimization tools. For instance, the game theory can be used for resource management, cooperative communications, anti-jamming strategic decision and other.
Consequently, the study of game theory for next-generation networks is still important and challenging in academia and industry. This conference aims to provide a venue to exchange recent advances in this topic. We look for original and unpublished research works in the use of game theory for solving challenging problems in next-generation networks.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Game theory for 6G networks
- Game theory for physical layer security
- Game theory for wireless communications with unmanned aerial vehicles
- Game theory for the Internet-of-Things
- Game theory for vehicular networks
- Learning in game for signal synchronization
- Game theory for resource management
- Game theory for emerging and multimedia applications
- Game theory for innovative networks and technologies
- Game theory for cooperative communications
- Game theory for artificial intelligence in networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access) – recently accepted for inclusion in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies (Open Access)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.