All fees will be collected in US dollars.
Accepted Authors who wish to upload the Camera-ready version are advised to read the Camera-ready procedure carefully before proceeding with the Registration. Please find the Camera-ready Submission Instructions here.
Refunds and invoice amendments are subject to a processing fee.
Student registration does not allow for camera-ready paper upload.
Every author and co-author who wishes to attend the conference personally is required to register separately. (One registration only allows attendance for that one registrant.)
In the registration form, make sure that the Registrant details (name, affiliation, email address) match the details of one of the authors added during the Initial Submission and that they belong to the individual personally attending the conference.
You can benefit from EAI member rates by becoming a member. EAI Membership is free.
Online registration package:
– Virtual participation in all technical sessions of the conference program;
– Inclusion of a paper in the conference proceedings (Authors only);
– Paper presentations made available online after the conference
– All conference paper PDFs downloadable from 4 days before the conference until 14 days after;
– After publishing, 30 days of free digital access and a 40% discount on a hard copy of proceedings;